Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It's Been a While....

...But we are back baby!! So, I haven't posted anything in a while on the Team Emerge blog. A big part of that reason is that I stopped working with competitors, yes there were a couple people that I helped over the last year and change but nothing formally. If you have been following the blog its not hard to see when working with competitors started to decline. Posts were less and less as was the content. Anyway, not the case anymore.

Sometimes in my line of work working with top notch fitness industry women can effect your home life. Some women don't feel comfortable knowing their man is surrounded by fitness models all the time (to put it mildly). To make someone happy I reluctantly took a step back from the competition scene. Now that that chapter is over and I am no longer with an insecure person, I started thinking about working with competitors again. I realized as much as I would complain about judging and standards that aren’t being followed at competitions I actually missed being part of the competition world, mainly watching my clients shine on stage, so I am back and I am putting a team together.

Ok, enough relationship and competition hiatus talk and onto some exciting news. A couple weeks ago I put the word out on facebook that I was looking for 2 women to sponsor for one year of competition. Full sponsorship including, training, diet, contest prep, posing, and even had Karen Phillips from KHP (the best of the best in competition suits) offer to sponsor who ever I did as she knows that I am only going to put a quality product on stage. Within a couple days I had messages from over 30 women (and a couple men) that were very interested in sponsorship. After reviewing applicants pictures and stories I arranged 6 face to face meetings.

If a picture can tell a thousand words seeing someone in person can tell a million words. After meeting everyone, from experienced competitors to first timers, I ended up choosing to work with three women not two. Today I would like to introduce the three women I will be working with:

Ally Reith – 31, never competed. I will be grooming her for bikini competitions and fitness modelling.


 Emilee Farmer – 21, came in 3rd place for bikini OPA regional show, came in 2nd place at OPA Provincials against 15 competitors, qualified for CBBF Nationals in August. I will be grooming her for nationals as well as fitness modelling



Candice Kay – 30, never competed. Established fitness model and spokes person, wore and wears many hats in the fitness industry. Also a working single mom with limited spare time. I will be grooming her for fitness modelling opportunities and we MIGHT see her on stage at some point.














I am very excited to work with these three very different woman all with great potential. I look forward to watching them change week to week and keep you posted on how they are coming along.

Stay Tuned

D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd
like to shoot you an email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

My blog ... liver Detox diet

Harikesh Chauhan said...

Thanks for talking about this web page, it is very useful for the company individual ads.

Posing Trunks - vandella costumes has been selling quality competition suits and costumes to pros and amateurs for 17 years.