Tuesday, November 17, 2009

UFE National Championship update:

Once again, great UFE show. Their production quality and entertainment factor is spot on. To be honest I am not a big fan of competitions and never go to one unless I have clients competing in it. This is one organization that I would go to watch regardless of having someone in it or not. Great job Sean!
Ashley Harrison stepped on stage for the first time as a member of Team Emerge competing in the Elite Fitness Model class. We had only been working together a few short weeks and Ashely's conditioning isn’t where we would like it yet, saying that she rocked the stage. This was my first time seeing her in action and I have to say she has wow factor big time!! It was a class of almost 30 top knotch competitors and unfortunately she did not place this time out. The top 3 girls were very conditioned and I feel totally deserved their placing. Ashley’s stage presence stood out and she had the crowd cheering for her, it was great to watch.

Ashley will be bringing a similar package to the OPA London show this weekend for the Bikini division. After this show it will be construction time as we come up with the off season game plan to take Ashley to new levels next year!! I am very excited about her future with Team Emerge!!

No comments: